The new and improved Signeasy for Microsoft Teams
As businesses work to create a sense of cohesion among remote teams, they need powerful tools to facilitate teamwork. With our new and improved Microsoft Teams integration, Signeasy accelerates collaboration between departments and teams, makes it easy to share important documents for review, and increases visibility for better business results.
Signeasy for Microsoft Teams makes it possible to sign documents or send them out for signature to either internal or external stakeholders - without leaving the Teams interface – whether on desktop or mobile.
In addition to using our app in your personal channel to sign documents, you can now add it to any multi-user channel within Teams. That means you can make teamwork simple, whether it’s your HR department requesting signatures for onboarding docs for new employees or the finance team requesting invoice approvals from key stakeholders.
Everything under one roof
We understand that where you do business is just as important as how you do it. Toggling away from your Teams window might only take a second, but that’s not where the real loss is clocked: you’re also pulling yourself away from your workflow and popping your focus bubble.
Our Teams add-in helps you work where your work happens, so you can seamlessly execute tasks like requesting signatures for NDAs, sending employee offer letters for approval, and finalizing sales contracts.
With Signeasy for Microsoft Teams, you can stay organized and connected by bringing your team’s work together in one shared space. Get more done in less time and keep your business moving forward.
Sign on the go
CEOs and business owners are always on the move, and there’s always more to be done. With the Signeasy app, you can quickly and easily clear your document pipeline on the go.
Unlike other eSignature solutions, Signeasy was actually built for mobile, and our Teams integration works seamlessly from the mobile Teams app. Our intuitive interface makes it easy to request signatures and send reminders from your phone or tablet, whether you’re at your desk or 30,000 feet in the air.
- Use Signeasy right from the channel you communicate with your team. It’s easier to collaborate with your team members to get your internal documents reviewed and signed quickly within Microsoft Teams.
- Signeasy’s Teams chatbot helps to knock out tedious admin tasks within seconds, like displaying all of the documents that are pending on you or your team members.
- Get visibility into your signature workflows with real-time chat notifications.
- Keep your workflows organized by sending signature requests via chat. Team members can then open, view, or eSign documents — all without leaving the Microsoft Teams ecosystem.
- Save time by easily accessing the Signeasy app by adding it to your channel tab or messaging extension.
Visit our Microsoft Teams integrations page here for more details.
Ready to make it official? Get the Signeasy app from Microsoft AppSource and connect your Signeasy account to get started. If you are new to Signeasy, sign up for a 14-day free trial.